Location: Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, DC, USA
Date: 06/21/17 - 06/24/17
This conference, a leading forum for nurse educators, researchers, nurse managers, and staff development professionals, provides the ideal environment to disseminate and gain current knowledge in the area of skills/simulation lab management and simulation enhanced education. Nurses and other healthcare professionals will have the opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors; discuss best practice research, safety-related outcomes, competencies, and challenges.
- Experience the newest innovations in nursing simulation and/learning resources while you re-visit some tried-and-true methodologies.
- Explore future simulation opportunities using Evidence-Based Practice.
- Determine new directions for simulation and learning resource centers.
- Explore strategies to integrate technology into curriculum and practice.
- Examine the challenges of managing nursing simulation/learning resource centers.
- Network with colleagues and experts.