Update SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter software
There are two ways to update your SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter software:
1. Connect SimPad PLUS to the internet via wifi (Recommended)
By connecting you SimPad PLUS to the internet the software update will be pushed automatically to your device.
2. Offline update via USB cable
- Connect the SimPad to its Power Supply.
- Connect the SimPad to your computer using an USB cable (one end with micro USB, the other with normal USB).
- Switch on the SimPad (the screen will display an illustration of SimPad connected to computer after a while).
- Open the SimPad – drive on your computer. It will either appear as a pop up window, or you can find it under 'This PC'.
- Download the software to your computer.
- Drag your upgrade file into the SimPad‐drive, at the same level as the folders already there.
- When the file is transferred to the SimPad, disconnect the device from the computer. The SimPad should still be switched on. It will automatically start updating when disconnected from the computer. Do NOT turn off the SimPad when updating (this takes about 10 minutes).