End of Support Notice: LLEAP and SimMan simulators produced before 2014
Important Product Information: LLEAP and SimMan simulators produced before 2014
End of Support Notice
A recent update to our LLEAP software will affect SimMan® 3G, SimMan® Essential, and SimMan® Essential Bleeding simulators running on Windows XP and produced before 2014. These simulators will no longer be able to run on versions of LLEAP past 7.3.0 if they still run on Windows XP. The decision to not support XP after LLEAP 7.3.0 is a result of Microsoft ending their XP support.
If you own any of the aforementioned simulators and they still run on Windows XP, you have a few options:
1. Do nothing and avoid future updates of LLEAP. Your simulator will continue to work, just as it does today, but you will not receive future feature enhancements.
2. Upgrade your simulator’s internal operating system to Windows 7.
3. Take advantage of our Customer Loyalty Incentive program that can be applied toward the purchase of a new simulator. Please see further details below.
Customer Loyalty Incentive
With the purchase of a simulator (SimMan® Essential, SimMan® 3G, or SimMan® 3G PLUS) and any ValuePlus package, customers will receive 10% off the Simulator and 10% off the ValuePlus Package.
Customers are eligible for the Customer Loyalty Incentive if they have any of the following Simulators. Need help finding your serial number?
1. SimMan3G simulators with serial numbers produced before 212-1614xxxx
2. SimMan 3G Essential simulators with serial numbers produced before 213-1614xxxx
3. SimMan 3G Essential Bleeding simulators with serial numbers produced before 214-1614xxxx
This offer is valid through the end of 2021.
We are grateful that you have continued to choose Laerdal for your simulation needs. It is our goal to continue to support you and your simulation program to ensure your program continues to run at the highest level. For further details on upgrading your Simulator to Windows 7, the Customer Loyalty Incentive, or any additional questions, please complete the form, contact your local Laerdal Support Representative, or call 1-877-LAERDAL (523-7325).
Related Products & Services
ValuePlus Service Program
For the ultimate in product protection we have created ValuePlus Service Programs. A ValuePlus Service Program is a convenient package of technical services available with the purchase of a simulator, to make simulator setup and maintenance simple, so you can concentrate on educating your students.