The CPR & First Aid Anywhere Kit is available for purchase exclusively through the American Heart Association, WorldPoint (for select training centers) or School Health. To purchase replacement parts for your CPR & First Aid Anywhere Kit, please contact your Laerdal Customer Service Representative or simply order online from the Consumables, Accessories and Parts sections of this page.
The easy-to-use CPR & First Aid Anywhere Training Kit contains everything you need to learn the lifesaving skills of adult and child CPR, how to use an AED, and how to help an adult or a child during choking-related emergencies. This kit also teaches basic first aid skills to help a victim in the first few minutes before EMS arrives. Using this kit, training can be completed for 10 to 20 people in less than one hour.
The following skills and treatments are covered in CPR & First Aid Anywhere:
CPR and AED
- Hands-Only CPR and AED for Teens and Adults
- Adult CPR with Breaths
- Choking in Adults
- Child CPR and AED
- Choking in Children
- Bleeding and bandaging
- Heart attack
- Opioid overdose
Please note: successful completion of CPR & First Aid Anywhere training does not result in an AHA course completion card; however, an optional certificate of participation is available to print.
CPR & First Aid Anywhere is intended to meet the needs of workplaces, community organizations, and universities and can be facilitated by anyone.
The CPR & First Aid Anywhere Training Kit includes:
- 1 wheeled carry bag
- 10 Mini Anne® Plus inflatable manikins
- 10 kneel mats
- 10 individual carry bags
- 5 practice-while-watching training DVDs (code to access streaming video is also included)
- 1 hand pump for manikin inflation
- 2 mesh collection and storage bags
- 10 replacement airways
- 50 manikin wipes
- 10 replacement face masks
- 10 AED training simulators
- 1 Facilitator Binder that contains the Facilitator Guide (30 pages, including 6 pages of Lesson Plans), pre-test and post-test, and other supplementary material