Also check out the new SimMan Essential
SimMan® is a portable and advanced patient simulator for team training. SimMan® has realistic anatomy and clinical functionality. SimMan® provides simulation-based education to challenge and test students’ clinical and decision-making skills during realistic patient care scenarios. SimMan® includes well-proven software and an interactive technologically advanced manikin allowing learners to practice the emergency treatment of patients.
Download SimMan SW version 3.3.1 here. This SimMan SW is updated with bug fixes since last version.
The file is 300MB.
Download and unzip this file.
Open the "SimMan SW 3_3_1" folder and start "startup.exe".
Finalize the installation.
- Click here for a presentation outlining the changes.
- SimMan with new manikin features (PDF)
- Upgrade your SimMan with new monitor and software features (PDF)
- Educational effectiveness - through providing highly realistic patient simulation training experiences for the practise of teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
- Multi function use - facilitates training of a wide range of health care professionals encompassing all areas of patient care.
- Cost efficient- robust and dependable for long term durability and cost efficiency.
- Practise uncommon scenarios - practise in training the unusual cases that learner may face in real life.
- Easy to operate and control – gives flexibility in using the simulator by several instructors in your education program.
- Anatomically realistic - enabling a wide range of emergency medical interventions to be practised.
- Logistically convenient and portable with quick and easy assembly and disassembly.
- Full scale patient simulator which allows you to perform relevant ALS skills and scenarios.
- Interactive manikin which gives you immediate feedback to interventions.
- Simulated patient monitor with touch-screen technology including the possibility to configure your layout and content to mach your simulation environment.
- SimMan software comes with pre-programmed scenarios, instructors can also design and save their own patient cases.
- Trend curves on instructor’s panel control how the physiological parameters will change over time, and multiple trends can be run simultaneously with their effects added together.
- Simulator utilises software generating automatic debriefing, based on the event log synchronized with video pictures, which provide immediate, detailed feedback on performance to learners.
- Patented airway system allows accurate simulation of all relevant difficult airway management scenarios.
- Realistic practise of chest tube insertion
- Needle and surgical cricothyrotomy
- Bronchial tree is anatomically accurate in size, colour and texture and features the accurate anatomical landmarks necessary to facilitate realistic fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
- Simulated patient monitor with touch-screen technology
- Simulated patient monitor can provide snap shot of x-ray, 12-lead ECG and trends.
- SimMan software comes with pre-programmed scenarios; instructors can also design and save their own patient cases
- Event handlers allow user to create automatic responses
to actions performed by students
- Trend curves on instructor’s panel control how the physiological parameters will change over time
- Multiple trends can be run simultaneously with their effects
- Integrated video debriefing system combining event log with synchronized recordings of patient monitor and in-room video.
- User entered comments can be automatically added to the log
to aid in evaluation of performance during debriefing
- Scenarios can also generate automatic comments in the log
|Visit Laerdal’s SUN site: news, events, downloads, online tutorials, discussion forum and more.|