Using Session Viewer you have the ability to:
- Record 1 HD quality web camera video stream, audio, patient monitor vitals, and scenario log file to display in one compiled file for easy review
- Display detailed BLS results from Resusci Anne, Resusci Baby QCPR, and any SimMan 3G family member running LLEAP in order to help improve CPR performance
- Save debriefings to a local computer, storage drive, or network storage location and export for remote viewing
- Import files to your SimView Server to allow for playback across the network to a classroom or debriefing areas
If you add a license to Session Viewer, you can also record the activities during a Standardized Patient Recording or Laerdal manikin scenarios controlled by legacy Instructor Applications. When a USB-camera and a microphone is added to the PC, can you record both video and audio to support the debriefing of the scenario with the students after the training session.
Download Session Viewer
If the PC is a LLEAP Instructor or Patient vitals PC and is connected to the internet, SessionViewer can be updated, along with LLEAP and other software, through the LLEAP Simulation Home screen update tile.
- Various Bug Fixes.
To manually install or update:
- Download the installer and move to the PC with SessionViewer installed.
- If SessionViewer is running, please shut it down .
- Locate and double-click the installer to open the installer.
- Follow the prompts, as the installer will take you through the necessary steps.
- When the installer completes, you may be prompted to restart the system – please do so.
- SessionViewer will be ready to use once the installer has completed.
Licensing and Equipment from your existing configuration will carry over to the new version upon upgrade.