Resusci Anne Q-CPR/D training system allows for training with the Q-CPR function on the HeartStart MRx defibrillator. The system allows for defibrillation, Q-CPR and airway management training. The airway head is designed for controlled ventilations through use of endotracheal tube, laryngeal mask or bag-valve-mask ventilations. Additionally, first aid and extrication practice can be incorporated into the learning by adding the optional first aid and rescue limbs.
The Q-CPR Training Module provides ECG to defibrillator and accepts shocks. It also provides ventilation data to the HeartStart MRx.
ECG and shock response is controlled from the Micro-HeartSim.
With the use of the optional SkillReporter printer or the PC SkillReporter comprehensive debriefing documentation can be generated.
Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR and defibrillation skills and techniques
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways and reusable faces
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and quality adult CPR and defibrillation skills
- Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional SkillReporter and Micro-HeartSim modules, allowing both real-time CPR performance feedback and added cardiac rhythm introduction during training. A comprehensive performance report for after-action instructor-to-student debriefing may also be printed
- Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training
Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR and defibrillation
- Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult
- The optional SkillReporter CPR performance module provides immediate objective feedback on ventilation duration and volume, compression depth, and hand position, and allows a comprehensive printed report for student performance documentation and debriefing
- Micro-Heartsim module allows manual introduction of cardiac rhythms to the scenario as well as logging critical events including call for help, checked breathing, and arrival of defibrillator
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offer easy after class cleaning and sanitation