Discount valid while supplies last, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. These items are final sale.
The Heartsaver First Aid Course Completion Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo and the course name printed in the color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support). Each 3-card sheet includes three (3) cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor
Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well
as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM).
· Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
· 8.5” x 11” sheets
· Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
· Peel-and-fold format
· Card front includes optional modules; Instructor to strike through modules not completed
· Spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID# included
· Security microprint unique for each card using the course title
The Heartsaver First Aid Completion Card should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver First Aid Course. AHA course completion cards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order course cards.
Replaces old part #s 90-1814 and 90-1809