Spanish HS FA CPR AED 3 Card Sheet
Expect Shipping Delays
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administrative Manual (PAM).
• Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
• 8.5” x 11” sheets
• Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
• Peel-and-fold format
• Spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID# included
• Security microprint unique for each card using the course title
AHA course completion cards should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA course.
AHA course completion cards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order course cards.
Replaces old part #90-2322US