2015 PALS Prov Manual Student EBook
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
Sign in to add this item to your favourites list.
The PALS Provider Manual eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s PALS Provider Manual. It offers an alternative to the printed course manual and is for use by a single student before, during, and after the PALS Course.
A separate supplementary tool, the PALS Digital Pocket Reference Card (product #15-3121), is automatically included with the purchase of the PALS Provider Manual eBook. It is the electronic equivalent of the printed PALS Pocket Reference Card Set.
The AHA’s eBook Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid, and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the PALS Provider Manual eBook:
- Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
- Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
- Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
- Opera-> Version 23 and above
- Safari: Version 5.3
- Firefox: Version 18
- Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 188.8.131.52 and up
PC or Mac:
- To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
- Adobe Air, latest version
- iPad app
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Available memory space 500MB and above
- Android tablet app
- Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
- RAM 2GB
- Available Memory Space 500MB and above
The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
The AHA has applied for continuing education accreditation for the PALS Course. Specific CE language will be reflected on the CPR.Heart.org PALS webpage at course launch.
Replaces old part # 90-1052EB
ISBN # 978-1-61669-546-0