IVE ACLS Instructor eCard
IVE Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Instructor eCard
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
Sign in to add this item to your favourites list.
ACLS Instructor eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators to Instructor Candidates who successfully complete an AHA ACLS Instructor Essentials blended learning course followed by required course monitoring by ACLS Faculty. Once claimed by the Instructor, employers may validate AHA eCards at CPRverify.org. Instructor eCards from the ECC Digital Products Center can be validated here, https://certificates.laerdal.com/eu/certificates.
• Electronic AHA course completion card
• Issue date beginning November 19, 2020
• Expiration date 2 years after issue, through the end of the month
• Viewable online
• Option to print as full-page or wallet-sized card once claimed
• Students who are issued eCards have the benefit of self-service and can access their eCard Profile any time at www.cprverify.org
• For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at https://cpr.heart.org/en/resources/course-card-information
ACLS Instructor cards are for those who successfully complete all requirements to become an AHA ACLS Instructor have been renewed as instructors by their Training Center Coordinator after meeting the renewal criteria as shown in the Program Administration Manual (PAM).
AHA Instructor eCards. can be issued by Training Center Coordinator, CPRverify Admin, Site Admin or Faculty.
Course Card (issued upon successful course completion):
IVE ACLS Instructor eCard.
AHA Instructor eCards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Centers are responsible for allocating and/or monitoring eCards for Training Sites.
Each eCard comes with the option of two templates:
• Electronic wallet sized eCard
• Electronic full-sized eCard