BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC). This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
The BLS Instructor Manual includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS Instructors need to teach BLS courses, including the full classroom and the blended learning versions.
Following are the specifications for the BLS Instructor Manual:
- 8.375” x 10.875” manual
- Includes 64 pages of full-color images and text
- Contained within a full-color soft cover
- Includes 40 Lesson Plans for the Instructor-led course and 40 Lesson Plans for the blended learning course
- Includes 6 divider page tabs
- Includes the BLS Instructor CD with the following supplemental information and tools: Precourse Materials, Equipment List, Sample Precourse Letter to Students (Classroom Course), Sample Precourse Letter to Students (HeartCode BLS), Sample BLS Course Agenda, Sample HeartCode BLS Agenda, Adult CPR and AED Skills Testing Checklist, Skills Testing Critical Skills Descriptors, Infant CPR Skills Testing Checklist, Skills Testing Critical Skills Descriptors, Team Dynamics Diagram, Summary of High-Quality CPR Components for BLS Providers, BLS Lesson Plans, Blended BLS Lesson Plans, Life Is Why™ Activity Page
- 3-hole drilled, unbound
This course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
The BLS Instructor Manual is for use by AHA BLS Instructors. Each Instructor must have his/her own copy of the Instructor manual for teaching the BLS Course.
Replaces old part # 90-1036
* 반품/교환 및 환불 규정사항- 아래 조건에 부합하지 않으면 반품 및 환불이 불가능합니다.
1) 래어달메디컬코리아(유)에서 구매하신 상품에 대한 교환/환불은 구매 후 14일 이내에 당사 고객 서비스팀으로 신청하시면 상품 수취 후 3일 이내에 환불해 드립니다. 단박스또는비닐포장개봉후반품/교환및환불은불가능합니다.
2) 고객의 변심으로 인한 교환/환불 배송비는 고객 부담이며, 가급적 착불은 피해주시고 택배 기사분께 직접 배송비를 지불해주시기 바랍니다. 반송은 고객님께서 보내기 편하신 택배사를 이용해 주시면 됩니다. 반송처: 서울특별시 서초구 남부순환로 333길 9호 효천빌딩 1,2층(06725) 래어달메디컬코리아(유)