HSVR Ped FA Quick Ref 2015 Quick Ref Guide
- Este producto no está disponible para su compra en línea
- Solicitar más información
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Quick Reference Guide is both sold separately and included in the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook. This guide can be used by students before, during, and after Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course. The guide can also be placed in first aid kits in the workplace or at home to provide a quick reference for rescuers.
Following are the specifications for the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Quick Reference Guide:
- 4" x 6.5" guide, when folded
- Accordion fold, 4-panels/8 pages
- Panel content: Finding the Problem, Shock, Bleeding, Severe Allergic Reaction, Dehydration, Heat Exhaustion and Hypothermia or Low Body Temperature
- Printed on 80# cover stock
This guide is intended for students in AHA Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Courses and anyone involved
in childcare who has a duty to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until
professional help arrives. This audience includes child care workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp
counselors, youth organizations, and coaches for children’s sports organizations.
Replaces old part # 90-1073
ISBN # 978-1-61669-429-6