BLS HCP 3 card pkg. 24
- Este producto no está disponible para su compra en línea
- Solicitar más información
The BLS Course Completion Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo and the course name printed in the color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support).
Each 3-card sheet includes three (3) cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM).Product Specifications:
- Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
- 8.5” x 11” sheets
- Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Peel-and-fold format
- Spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID# included
- Security microprint unique for each card using the course title
The BLS Course Completion Card should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA BLS Course.
AHA course completion cards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order course cards.