HSVR CPR AED 3-Card (pkg. 6)*US Only
- Este producto no está disponible para su compra en línea
- Solicitar más información
The Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo and the course
name printed in the color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support).
Each sheet includes three (3) cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and require printing on only one side. A template for appropriately filling the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators through the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, please refer to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM).
- Package includes 2 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
- 8.5” x 11” sheets
- Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Peel-and-fold format
- Card front includes optional modules; Instructor to strike through modules not completed
- Spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID#
- Security microprint unique for each card using the course title
The Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course.
AHA course completion cards are only available for purchase by authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators who must use their Training Center security code to place an order.