Trauma Modules may be added to manikins for realism in trauma life support and life saving first aid scenarios.
Module set includes:
Trauma Head Cover
- Avulsed ear, avulsed eye, lacerations of the lip, neck and scalp, nasal bleeding, impaled object and facial contusions
- Head skin fits over manikin's head
Seat belt contusion
- Contusion with compound fracture clavicle from seat belt injury
- Lay-on for chest
Burn arm with 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns
- Burns illustrated with blistering in progressive sequence.
- Left forearm and hand articulates to manikin at the elbow.
Compound fracture radius
- Exposed proximal portion of radius.
- Lay-on module
- Severe laceration to the dorsum of the hand with exposed bone and soft tissue.
- Open and closed fracture of index finger and severe tear of the fingernail with contusion.
- Hand skin (left) fits over manikin's hand.
- Abdominal wound with protruding abdominal contents.
- Lay-on module.
Large and small caliber entry and exit wounds
- Entry wounds may be interchanged with blank deltoid pads.
- Exit wounds may be interchanged with blank ventral gluteal (small caliber) and dorsal gluteal (large caliber) pads.
- Metallic object imbedded in thigh.
- This may be interchanged with blank module in manikin's thigh.
Compound fracture femur
- Exposed fractured femur protruding from mid-thigh.
- May be interchanged with blank module in manikin's thigh.
- Severe lacerations, exposed bone, tendon and soft tissue.
- Complete amputation of the lesser toe.
- Right foot may be articulated to the manikin at the ankle.