The Circle of Learning
A systematic approach to learning
The Circle of Learning is a systematic approach to learning and teaching. It can be used to help organize and prioritize the areas of learning most relevant to your educational objectives.
The Fundus Skills and Assessment Trainer features the normal anatomy of the status-post or post-partum female abdomen designed for training fundus assessment and massage skills.
- Approximately a 3" diameter ball to simulate a firm, well contracted uterus
- Approximately a 4" diameter ball to simulate a "boggy" uterus that has not contracted
- Elongated with swelling to the clitoral area
- Vaginal orifice is more visible and opened
- Labium minus more flapped to expose the vaginal canal
- 2nd-degree midline episiotomy
- Anal hemorrhoids visible