MegaCode Kid is a realistic manikin for training in a wide range of pediatric advanced life saving skills in pre-hospital emergencies. MegaCode Kid has a realistic airway, 1400+ ECGs rhythms, defibrillation and pacing capabilities, and allows drug administration and intraosseous infusion to teach emergency skills.
- Educationally effective for training pediatric advanced life saving skills
- Delivers education efficiently targeting key skills for pre-hospital care providers
- Programmable scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor controls allow adaptation to meet individual student needs
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform with multiple modules accommodates a wide range of training including CPR, ACLS, trauma, first aid and child abuse awareness training in field, transport, and in-hospital settings
- 1400 + cardiac rhythms with synchronized pulses allows students to interpret and intervene using defibrillation, pacing, and drug administration
- Realistic pediatric airway for insertion of standard airway devices
- Realistic needle insertion and feel at the medial malleolus and tibial tuberosity for intraosseous infusion
- Intravenous drug administration via IV bolus or drip using the multivenous pediatric IV arm
- Allows for the auscultation of normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds
- Speech increases realism of scenarios
- Pre-programmed and instructor-controlled scenarios can aid standardized teaching
- Trauma module available to add traumatic injuries and child abuse scars to the training scenario
MegaCode Kid Advanced Manikin Includes: Full body Manikin, Multi-Venous IV Training Arm, Intraosseous Leg, Manikin Lubricant, Jacket, Pants, Carry Case and Directions for Use.
** SimPad™ Unit required for operation. Sold separately. See item # 204-30015**