Resusci Anne QCPR is an adult CPR training manikin now improved for multiple feedback options that provide opportunity to focus on learner competency. Measurement, assessment and quality feedback are key factors in developing competency.
Resusci Anne QCPR is built with the purpose to:
- Measure CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate feedback to the instructor and learner
The new feedback devices provide:
- Clear feedback on how to improve learner performance
- The opportunity to improve competency through debriefing
- New possibilities to provide ‘real time’ coaching and to save and analyse training records
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, chest resistance and chest rise.
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement.
- Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth).
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wireless connectivity with SimPad SkillReporter or Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software.
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter.
- Guidelines compliant.
- Simulate different chest stiffness’s - 2 extra springs supplied, hard (approx. 60kg force) and soft (approx. 30kg force), with medium spring (approx. 45kg force) at guidelines depth installed at shipping.
- Compatible with ShockLink for more efficient and cost effective defibrillation training.
Resusci Anne QCPR works with the following feedback devices*:
* Remember to order feedback devices separately - Not included with the CPR manikins.
Tailor your Resusci Anne QCPR to meet your learning objectives
Resusci Anne QCPR is available in multiple configurations to support:
- Defibrillator Training
Resusci Anne QCPR AED manikins use Laerdal LINK Technology to provide seamless and realistic experience.
- Airway management
Adding an Airway Head on Resusci Anne QCPR supports training of more advanced supragiottic techniques (Guedel Airways, LMA, LTA, Combitube and iGel 4).
- Circulatory skills and IV drug administration
When the IV arm is used
- Resucue and Trauma simulation
When optional limbs with simulated bleeding and wounds are used
A comparasion and feature and options is avaliable in the specifications section of this page.