Módulo de Fundus Nursing Anne
The Fundus Skills and Assessment Module features the normal anatomy of the status-post or post-partum female abdomen designed for training fundus assessment and massage skills.
- Realistic landmark of the symphysis pubis
- Interchangeable firm contracted and "boggy" uteri
- Fundus offset secondary to bladder distention
- Anal hemorrhoids visible
- 2nd-degree midline episiotomy
- Genitalia is elongated with swelling to the clitoral area
- Vaginal orifice is more visible and opened
- Labium minus more flapped to expose the vaginal canal
Modules are compatible with your existing FCS-3000, FCS-2500 and FCS-2300 Female Complete Care Dolls.