12-Lead Task Trainer
12-lead training in a portable torso manikin
Adult male upper torso with anatomically accurate landmarks designed to realistically simulate airway management scenarios and train students in the proper utilization of 12 lead ECG devices, including the proper connection of patient cable, acquisition and interpretation of 12 lead ECG, and understanding and utilizing the AMI algorithm and local protocols relating to treatment of suspected or confirmed AMI.
Airway management skills:
- Updated airway allows for insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of the LMA, Combitube and King LT
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Stomach auscultation to verify proper positioning
- Abdominal Thrust Maneuver may be performed
- Closed chest compressions
- Connection sites for four limb leads and VI through V6
- Compatible with most 3-, 4- and 12-lead defibrillators/monitors*
- Pacing with option to respond or fail to capture
- Scenarios of up to five (5) ECG choices may be programmed with the ability to step to the next rhythm based on user input time frame or single-button activation
*12-Lead ECG defibrillator/monitor not included.