Expect Shipping Delays
Premature Anne is a realistically proportioned 25-week preterm manikin developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Premature Anne is designed with heart, lung, vocal sounds and cyanosis to facilitate the training of healthcare professionals in the initiation of proper care and resuscitation of preterm infants.
- Este producto no está disponible para su compra en línea
- Solicitar más información
Premature Anne is packaged in a soft bag that has been designed for storage. In the packaging, standard peripherals are included with this product, which are:
- SimMom Birthing lubricant
- Laerdal Airway Lubricant 45ml
- Simulated Blood Concentrate
- Umbilical cords (3)
- 42mm Face Mask
- 3M “Kind Removal Silicone Tape”
- 10ml Syringe
- Premature Anne Power Cable / Charger
- Software Update Cable
- Hat and Blanket
- User guide and Important Product Information
- Tray for the storage of the manikin
Please note: A SimPad PLUS and the Premature Anne Software License are sold separately from this item.
Meet your learning objectives
Premature Anne, when paired with SimPad PLUS, helps place learners in scenarios that simulate real-life experiences.
Training scenarios can be conducted in-situ to enhance and improve cross-functional team communication within the setting they will perform. These realistic simulations will help to strengthen the learner's ability to assess, diagnose and treat preterm infants as part of a team.Just looking to practice skills proficiency?
Premature Anne is available as a task trainer.
Use the links below to find out more.