Always ready for use
The V-VAC Manual Suction Unit is lightweight, weighing less than 0,3 kg, and easily portable. It is small enough to fit in EMS bags, or first aid kits, and is ready to go when you are. As soon as you squeeze it, the Manual Suction Unit provides a powerful suction range between 170-380 mmHg and 70 liters per minute (LPM).
Patient and personnel conscious
The V-VACs suction tip has been made to prevent tube occlusions (no clog suction tip) and is made of extra soft plastic to avoid soft tissue damage. The disposable one-piece cartridge eliminates the need to clean contaminated parts, and the adjustable handle is easy to clean, so that it is ready the next time you need it.
Click here for an interactive presentation of the V-VAC.
CE marked - This product is in conformity with the General Safety and Performance Requirements of EU Regulation 2017/745.
- Vacuum range:170 - 380 mmHg (23-51 kPa)
- Peak Flow rate: 70 liters/minute
- Cartridge capacity: 425 ml canister
- Weight: 0.292 kg (0.644 ibs)
- Size: 34.3 x 6.4 x 12.2 cm (13.5" x 2.5" x 4.8")
- Does not contain latex
- Reusable handle
- Thoroughly clean handle after each use by scrubbing in warm soapy water
- Rinse and dry
- Single use disposable cartridge (canister)
- All parts except the handle is designed for single use only