Below you will find the most important Technical Specifications for the AED Trainer 3. Most of the specifications you will also find in the Directions for Use (DfU).
- Weight: 600g (1.3lbs)
- Size (HxWxD): 218 mm x 133 mm x 57 mm (8.6” x 5.2” x 2.2” )
- 10cm drop without operation interruption
- 1 meter drop test retaining full functionality
- No IP classification
- OnData Card - 1 GB SD.
- Data card also contains configuration software (multi language) required to change device parameters.
- Localisation and software updates available from Laerdal download site.
- Type: 4 x AA Alkaline (any brand)
- Capacity: >10 hours
- Materials Prop 65 compliant
- Housing: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Control buttons: Silicone
- Foot: Polyurethane (PU)
- Infant/Child key: Polycarbonate and polybutylene terephthalate (PC + PBT)
- Tether: Silicone
The product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Directive 2004/108/EC on electromagnetic compatibility through compliance with:
- IEC 61000-6-3 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) - Part 6-3:
- IEC 61000-6-1 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) - Part 6-1:
(See DFU for additional electromagnetic conformity information)
CE mark, FCC Statement (US), CSA Certification (Canada), C Tick (N25270) (Australia)
- Storage temperature: 0º - 40º C (32º - 104º F)
- Operating temperature: 10º - 35º C (50º - 95º F)
- Relative humidity: 0 - 90% non-condensing
- Size: 96 mm x 54 mm x 6 mm (3.8” x 2.1” x 0.2”)
- Battery Type: Lithium CR2025 3V
AED Trainer 3 contains electronic components which should be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
One Year limited. Please see Laerdal Global Warranty for terms and conditions.
Out of warranty repair carried out by Laerdal Tech Centres