- Full-body manikin for use in field extrication, rescue, triage, and transport
- Extri Kelly is 5’5’’ tall and weighs 58 pounds.
- Extra weight may be added to the chest and pelvic areas to simulate variations in patients’ weight
- Solid head with no openings
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or application to spineboard
- Cost effective for use in mass casualty scenarios
- Optional trauma modules (BTLS Victim Injury Set,Trauma Module Set, NBC, Smallpox, Bleeding Control) may be added to enhance realism in scenarios
- Hard or soft carry cases available for storage and transport
Extri Kelly Includes: Full-body manikin and directions for use.