Based on the learning objectives and curriculum of various emergency medical personnel, this full-bodied simulator is the perfect training companion for hospitals, emergency medicine and military personnel, as well as educational centers.
The Resusci Anne Simulator provides the key simulation functionalities including a high-quality airway, spontaneous breathing, ECG, live defibrillation, IV, blood pressure, voice, lung sounds and heart sounds for basic simulation training.
QCPR is displaying all relevant CPR data during session as well as improving CPR debrief with a wide range of data recorded.
Benefits of using the Resusci Anne Simulator® with SimPad in your training program:
- Pre-programmed learning scenarios for rapid simulation training from SimStore
- High quality CPR performance by sharpening the crucial skills necessary to perform exceptional one or two person CPR while working in teams. QCPR gives the instructor real-time performance indicators for compressions, ventilations and hands-off time on Simpad. The CPR log file records all relevant data for efficient CPR debrief.
- Educationally effective for learning core clinical, communication and teamwork skills through simulation.
- Delivers education efficiency by targeting the key skills specifically required for emergency situations.
- Cost efficient with traditional Resusci Anne quality and durability.
- Anatomically realistic body and airway allow the simulation of patient treatment including basic airway management, baseline vital signs assessment and CPR.
- Logistically practical through true portability. Its unique wireless design offers complete remote control of the simulator’s vital signs, voice output, and breathing and airway functionality without the need for external wires, tubing or air compressor attachments.
- The SimPad Patient Monitor (optional) can in additon be used simulating any clinical enviroment
- Wireless SkillReporter Software (included) for logging and storing CPR performance
For more information about the Resusci Anne Simulator with SimPad, including technical specifications, download the brochure from the menu under the picture to the left.