The SkillGuide for QCPR manikins enhances the ability to Measure, Track, and Improve your CPR skills. Small, portable, and lightweight, it is compatible with Resusci Anne QCPR, Resusci Baby QCPR, and Little Anne QCPR.
Offers BLS instructors a cost-effective way to provide learners real-time feedback and an objective review of performance via summative feedback on the device.
Three modes for use: Feedback, Blind and Debriefing
Real Time Feedback:
- Compression Depth
- Compression Rate
- Incomplete Release
- Incorrect Hand position (not available on Little Anne QCPR)
- Ventilation volume
- Compression and Ventilation counter
- Compression score xx%
- Ventilation score xx%
- Most severe errors on ventilations and compressions
- CPR duration mm.ss.
- Flow fraction xx%
You can also compare with other products
- Complete release feedback
- Compression counter
- Compression measurement and feedback
- Ventilation measurement and feedback
- Quick Review of CPR performance