The CPR & First Aid in Youth Sports Training Kit is available for purchase exclusively through School Health. To purchase replacement parts for your CPR & First Aid in Youth Sports Training Kit, please contact your Laerdal Customer Service Representative or simply order online from the Consumables, Accessories and Parts sections of this page.
The American Heart Association wants youth sports coaches, parents and athletes to know how to help in an emergency--both on and off the field. The easy-to-use CPR & First Aid in Youth Sports Training Kit is designed for youth coaches to ensure they and their community know the lifesaving skills of CPR, how to use an AED, and how to help during sports related emergencies.
The course is designed to be completely self-facilitated, with no additional training required for the trainer. During the training session, CPR and first aid skills are taught using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique. The portable kit contains everything needed to train 10 to 20 people at once in CPR & sports related injury first aid.
Be prepared to act in a sports emergency. Learn CPR and first aid today.
CPR & First Aid in Youth Sports topics include:
- Hands-Only CPR and AED for Teens and Adults
- Adult CPR with Breaths
- Choking in Adults
- Child CPR and AED
- Choking in Children
- Sports injury related first aid:
- Dehydration Heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Overuse injuries
- Bone break
CPR & First Aid in Youth Sports Training Kit includes:
- 1 wheeled carry bag
- 10 Mini Anne Plus inflatable manikins
- 10 kneel mats
- 10 individual carry bags
- 1 DVD (containing 5 practice-while-watching videos) and access to streaming videos
- 1 hand pump for manikin inflation
- 2 mesh collection and storage bags
- 10 replacement airways
- 50 manikin wipes
- 10 replacement face masks
- 10 AED training simulators
- 1 facilitator binder that contains the facilitator guide, lesson plans, pre-and post-test with answer keys and access to additional educational material