Thomas Tube Holder, Pediatric (Must
Order in Multiples of 25)
Designed to secure a range of advanced airway devices, Thomas Tube Holders are easy to apply and provide a reliable hold over tape fastening methods.
** Must be purchased in multiples of 25 **
|Accommodates tube sizes
- Tracheal tubes 4.3 mm – 15.8 mm (outer diameter) and supraglottic devices size 2-3
|Screw to secure
- Screw mechanism to secure tube clamp
|Large mouthpiece surface area
- Accommodates patients with removed dentures or facial trauma
- Large opening allow for view of patient's mouth and lip colour
- Easy access for suctioning and other oral care needs
|Wide Head Strap
- Pink strap for quick, easy identification of paediatric tube holder in an emergency.
- Hook and loop padded strap provides secure and comfortable fit; even when wet
|Pliable Bit Block
- Unique construction to prevent the patient from biting or pinching the tube and restricting airflow. Pliable material to protect the teeth and gums.
| Other specifications
- REACH compliant
- Material: PP (mounth piece), EPE (foam), Nylon (strap)
- Non sterile
- Disposable - for single use of no more than 24 hours
- Operating temperature: -18˚C to 43˚C
- Storage temperature: -34˚C to 52˚C
CE marked - this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.