The Breast Exam Module facilitates training in the recognition of breast disorders, sizes of nodules, and relative locations by simulating multiple abnormalities found during breast examinations.
- Educationally effective for practice of breast examination including identification of lump size and type
- Flexible module can be used with Nursing Anne manikins or as a stand-alone trainer
- Normal anatomy of female breasts
- Realistically simulates feel of breast tissue
- Set of interchangeable nodule inserts to represent fibro adenomas, cysts and solid lumps or masses of various sizes
- Movable nodule inserts are inserted into tunnels on the back side of breasts
- Fixed nodule inserts have pegs for insertion into holes on Nursing Anne's chest plate
- Nodules with holes simulate cysts
- Nodule Inserts (22) include:
- Size 20mm - 4 movable and 2 fixed
- Size 15mm - 2 movable and 2 fixed
- Size 10mm - 6 fixed
- Size 5mm - 6 fixed
Includes: 2 Female Breasts, 22 Nodule Inserts, 1 Bottle Talcum Powder, 1 Carry Case and Directions for Use
*Module compatible with Nursing Anne and Female Complete Care Doll manikins.
*Replacement lump/cyst set may be purchased using catalog number 325-02850.