Children are not just little adults. They have unique features that require unique equipment. The Laerdal Paediatric Pocket Mask has been designed to address the different anatomical needs of the paediatric patient while providing the efficacy and protection appreciated by the rescuer. Utilizing the same low-resistance oneway valve as the traditional Laerdal Pocket Mask in combination with a transparent soft silicone mask, the Laerdal Paediatric Pocket Mask is an excellent companion for the professional rescuer and first responder who have contact with infants and children.
- One-way valve acts as an additional barrier separating rescuer and patient
- Easy assembly for quick application
- Distance from patient allows visualization of chest rise and fall
- Can be used in CPR instruction courses to teach mouth-to-barrier ventilation
- Soft pack carry case with belt strap and clip
- Gloves and wipe* included for additional rescuer protection
- All components are latex-free