NG Tube & Trach Trainer
Føj dette produkt til en liste og find det nemt igen.
Designed for instruction in the care of patients with respiratory conditions and the practice of gastrointestinal care procedures via nasal and oral access.
- Head features anatomical landmarks, trachea, esophagus, simulated lungs and stomach
- Lungs and stomach may be filled with fluid for realistic practice of many procedures:
- Tracheostomy care
- Tracheal suctioning
- NG tube insertion and removal
- NG tube irrigation, instillation and monitoring
- Feeding tube insertion and removal
- Gastric lavage and gavage
- Nasoenteric and esophageal tube insertion, care and removal
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal insertion and suctioning
- Insertion, securing and care of endotracheal tubes
Includes: Adult male torso, manikin lubricant, tank top, carry case and directions for use