Føj dette produkt til en liste og find det nemt igen.
The Fundus Skills and Assessment Trainer features the normal anatomy of the status-post or postpartum female abdomen designed for training fundus assessment and massage skills.
- Upper thighs articulate for positioning
- Interchangeable uteri
- Firm, well contracted uterus
- 'Boggy' uterus
- Fundus offset secondary to bladder distention
- Anal hemorrhoids visible
- 2nd degree midline episiotomy
- Genitalia is elongated with swelling to the clitoral area
- Vaginal orifice is more visible and opened
- Labium minus more flapped to expose the vaginal canal
Includes: Female pelvis with upper thighs, firm fundus, 'boggy' fundus, simulated blood, peri pads (5) and baby powder.