PrematureAnne,Twin Pack Task trainer
Expected shipment date 24/04/2023
Sign in to add this item to your favourites list.
You will recieve two packages of the Premature Anne Task Trainer.
Each Premature Anne Task Trainer is packaged in a box that has been designed for both storage and training use with the addition of the simulated headboard on the rear of the package. In each box you receive, standard peripherals are included with the product, which are:
- SimMom Birthing lubricant
- Laerdal Airway Lubricant 45ml
- Simulated Blood Concentrate
- Umbilical cords (3)
- 42mm Face Mask
- 3M “Kind Removal Silicone Tape”
- 10ml Syringe
- Hat and Blanket
- User guide and Important Product Information
- Tray for the storage of the Task Trainer
Meet your learning objectives
When used as a task trainer, Premature Anne is designed to help a learner develop and gain competence through hands on training.
Premature Anne Task Trainer is designed to strengthen skills in:
- Airway management techniques
- Delivering compressions
- Vascular access (umbilicus)
- Practice placement in dry pre-ported IV sites
Want to place learners into real-life scenarios?
Before putting skills into practice, make use of training scenarios specifically aligned to the objectives of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) course curriculum, by pairing Premature Anne with SimPad PLUS.
Use the links below to find out more.