Resusci® Baby First Aid
The Resusci® Baby for First Aid offer optimal realism to infant First Aid Training.
The Resusci® Baby for First Aid offer optimal realism to infant First Aid Training. With its realistic appearance students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing infant First Aid Practice at its highest quality.
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn infant CPR skills
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain with disposable airways
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim
- Head tilt/chin lift allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real life situation
- Anatomically correct landmarks allow the students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to infant CPR
- Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation