The Mastectomy Module in tan skin tone is used to practice post surgical mastectomy care procedures.
- Educationally effective for in-hospital practice of post-operative nursing interventions including patient assessment, dressing change and drain care
- Flexible module designed to engage students in the:
- Monitoring and management of potential complications
- Use of and care for closed suture drains or suction apparatus
- Preparation and practice for patient teaching and support
- Normal anatomy of a post operative left total mastectomy
- Foam breast insert - right
- Surgical area skin closed with staples
- Drain tube placed just under the skin
- Easily interchangeable with manikin skin
Includes: 1 Mastectomy Chest Skin, 1 Foam Breast Insert - Right, 1 Bottle Talcum Powder and Directions for Use
*Module is compatible with Nursing Anne and Female Complete Care Doll manikins.