PROMPT Flex Birthing Simulator - Standard
Simulator - Standard
- Suitable for use with Simulated/Standardized Patient
- Realistic pelvic floor
- Articulating thighs for McRobert’s procedure
- Stretchable perineum
- Soft, flexible birthing canal
- Additional modules available to extend training:
- Post Partum Hemorrhage management
- Cervical dilation and effacement
- Optional lower legs available for all fours position
- Skin washable with soap and water
- Latex free
- Birth canal and cervix
- Ischial spines and pubic bone
- Gynecoid pelvis
- Articulating thighs
- Fully articulated baby with clavicles, fontanelles, flexible head and detachable umbilical cord and placenta
- Training and practice in the following types of birth:
- Vaginal breech
- Shoulder dystocia
- Vaginal assisted (forceps and vacuum devices)
- Third stage of labor
- Cord prolapse
- Urinary catheter placement
- IM injection
- Communication and teamwork skills
Draycott, T. J., J. F. Crofts, et al. (2008). "Improving Neonatal Outcome Through Practical Shoulder Dystocia Training." Obstet Gynecol 112(1): 14-20.
Management of Shoulder Dystocia: Skill Retention 6 and 12 Months After Training.
Crofts, J. F., C. Bartlett, et al. (2007). "Management of Shoulder Dystocia: Skill Retention 6 and 12 Months After Training." Obstet Gynecol 110(5): 1069-1074.
Shoulder dystocia training using a new birth training mannequin.
Crofts, J. F. A., Georgios; Read, Mike; Sibanda, Thabani; Draycott, Timothy J. (2005). "Shoulder dystocia training using a new birth training mannequin." BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 112(7): 997-999.