Incorporating the latest science from the American Heart Association, the Infant CPR Anytime Kit teaches the core skills of infant CPR and infant choking relief in about 20 minutes. It uses the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in a video.
Infant CPR Anytime is a flexible program that allows you to learn infant CPR at your own pace, in the comfort and privacy of your home. The kits can also be used to facilitate large CPR training programs in school, workplace, or community settings.
The kit is portable, making it easy to share with family members or close friends – resulting in more people trained.
Infant CPR Anytime is intended for anyone who wants to learn basic CPR, but doesn’t need a course completion card to meet a job requirement. It can be useful for:
- PTA, youth groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc.
- Community groups, civic organizations, service clubs, and municipal employees
- American Heart Association Training Centers – enhancing community programs
- Hospital maternity, NICU units, new parent classes, and EMS Community Education initiatives
- Mass CPR training events and fundraising programs
Each kit contains:
- Mini Baby® personal, inflatable CPR learning manikin
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) CPR Skills Instruction and Practice DVD
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Infant CPR Anytime Skills Reminder Card
- Mini Baby Replacement Lung
- Manikin Wipes (2)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Directions for Use printed inside of box