SkillReporter™ (PC) will provide you with the flexibility to perform Quality CPR Training in the environment of your choice! Built with the quality you have come to expect from Laerdal, this new easy-to-use software with its Multi-Manikin Overview options and realtime performance feedback, will help you train multiple students in their actual working environment.
Instructors and educators are continually required to train more people in less time. SkillReporter™ (PC) is the complete, easy to use Quality CPR training solution that will meet your program needs.
- Simple to use software that measures the quality of CPR, providing real-time and summative feedback on compression rate, depth, release, hands-off time and other critical components of high-quality CPR as defined in the American Heart Association Consensus Statement.
- Multi-Manikin overview options (up to six manikins)
- Software is compatible with Resusci Anne QCPR and Resusci Baby QCPR manikins (different manikin versions available) and the previous (discontinued) manikin version Resusci Anne SkillReporter.
- Manikin not included. PC not included. Please order separately.
- Operating System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (except for Windows 8 RT light version)
Multi-Manikin Class Overview