|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The Heartsaver First Aid Digital Quick Reference Guide is the electronic equivalent of the printed Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide. It can be easily accessed on a tablet or mobile device. The Heartsaver Digital Quick Reference Guide is sold separately and included with the purchase of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student eBook and the Heartsaver First Aid Student eBook.
The AHA’s eBook Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for AHA eBooks:
· Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0
and above (full support)
· Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
· Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
· Opera-> Version 23 and above
· Safari: Version 5.3
· Firefox: Version 18
· Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 18.104.22.168 and up
PC or Mac:
· To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at
http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
· Adobe Air, latest version
· Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
· Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
· Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
· RAM 2GB
· Available Memory Space 500MB and above
This guide is intended for students in AHA Heartsaver first aid courses and for anyone with little or no medical
training who needs quick access to first aid information.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-515-6