PEARS Course 3-Card 24 Pk Cards G2015
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
Sign in to add this item to your favourites list.
The PEARS Provider Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo and the course name printed in purple.
Each 3-card sheet includes three (3) cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers, and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each pack age. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM).Product Specifications:
· Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
· 8.5” x 11” sheets
· Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
· Peel-and-fold format
· Spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID# included
· Security microprint unique for each card using the course title (PEARSPROVIDER)Intended Audience:
The PEARS Provider Card should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA PEARS Course.
AHA course completion cards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order course cards.
Replaces old part #90-1819