2015 Handbook of ECC Spanish version
Item number: 15-2303
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
The 2015 Handbook of ECC is a vital reference for healthcare professionals. This pocket-sized reference tool provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment recommendations from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. The handbook is organized by sections covering basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It features, easy-to-use algorithms and drug treatment information, checklists, and step-by-step guides, all designed to help healthcare provide accurate and quality care.
This pocket-sized reference tool, highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information.
Following are the specifications for the 2015 Handbook of ECC:
• Pocket-sized, 6.25” x 4” book
• Spiral-bound for easy access to critical information
• Includes 216 pages of full-color algorithms and text
• Contained within a full-color soft cover
• Includes subject tabs that providers can adhere to sections for easier access to content