Sp F&F Facilitator DVD Facilitator Guide w/ DVD
Item number: 15-2327
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
The AHA’s Family & Friends CPR Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
This video-based, classroom course teaches
• Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
• Adult CPR With Breaths (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional)
• Child CPR and AED (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child(Optional)
• Infant CPR (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional) These topics can be taught together or separatelyas stand-alone modules.
Skills are taught using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows participants to practice on a CPR training manikin while skills are demonstrated in the course video.
The Family & Friends CPR DVD is for use by Instructors and facilitators conducting Family & Friends CPR classes. Following are the specifications for this DVD:
• Total run time = 83 minutes
• Packaged in clear window sleeve inside front cover of Family & Friends CPR FacilitatorGuide
The Family & Friends CPR Facilitator Guide, included free with each Family & Friends CPR DVD, provides essential information for Instructors and facilitators conducting Family & Friends CPR classes.
• 8.375” x 10.875” guide
• Includes 16 pages of full-color images and text
• Contained within a full-color soft cover
• Includes Family & Friends CPR DVD
The DVD and Facilitator Guide are for use by AHA Instructors and facilitators of Family & Friends CPR classes.
The Family & Friends CPR Course is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and prefer to learn in an Instructor-led or facilitated group environment. This course is for people who do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements. This course is ideal for community groups, parents, grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested in learning how to save a life
Replaces old part #90-2317US