ACLS Prov ECard ( qty 1) course card Rpl 90-3000
Item number: 15-3000
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
The ACLS Provider eCard is the electronic equivalent of the ACLS Provider printed course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card. eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators and Instructors to students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course. Students receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. From the email, students click on a hyperlink to claim their eCard. Employers may validate AHA eCards at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
· Electronic AHA course completion card
· Viewable online
· Valid alternative to printed AHA ACLS Provider course completion card
· Option to print as full-page or wallet-sized card
· For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at CPR.Heart.org and AHA Instructor Network
The ACLS Provider eCard should be issued to students who successfully complete an AHA ACLS Course. AHA eCards are only available to US Training Centers.
AHA eCards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order eCards.