ACLS Instr Manual EBOOK
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
Sign in to add this item to your favourites list.
The ACLS Instructor Manual eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s ACLS Instructor Manual. It offers an alternative to the printed manual and includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA ACLS Instructors need to teach the ACLS Course.
Please note, because this tool is electronic, there are no separate supplementary tools (e.g., reference cards, guides); instead, all information is accessible electronically.
The AHA’s eBooks Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid, and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the BLS Provider eBook:
· Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support – some features may not work as expected), version 10.0
and above (full support)
· Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
· Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
· Opera-> Version 23 and above
· Safari: Version 5.3
· Firefox: Version 18
· Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 184.108.40.206 and up
PC or Mac:
· To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at
http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
· Adobe Air, latest version
· Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
· Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
· Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
· RAM 2GB
· Available Memory Space 500MB and above
The ACLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management
of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency
response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and
paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
The ACLS Instructor Manual eBook is for use by AHA ACLS Instructors. Each Instructor must have his/her
own copy of the Instructor manual (either in print or electronic format) for teaching the ACLS Course.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-405-0