2015 HSVR CPR AED Ecard Qty 1 rpl 90-3005
- This product is not available to purchase online
- Request more information
The Heartsaver CPR AED eCard is the electronic equivalent of the Heartsaver CPR AED printed course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card.
eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators and Instructors to students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course. Students receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. From the email, students click on a hyperlink to claim their eCard.
Employers may validate AHA eCards at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
· Electronic AHA course completion card
· Viewable online
· Valid alternative to printed AHA Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card
· All card information, including optional modules completed, entered by the course Instructor for added card security
· Printable in full page or wallet-size format
· For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at CPR.Heart.org and AHA Instructor Network
The Heartsaver CPR AED eCard should be issued to students who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course.
AHA eCards are only available to US Training Centers. AHA eCards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order eCards.
Beginning October 3, 2017, the AHA’s suggested retail price (SRP) of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, CPR AED, First Aid, and Pediatric First Aid CPR AED student course completion cards/eCards will be increased, while the SRP of related student online courses and student workbooks/eBooks will be reduced. The shift is designed to make the student workbooks more accessible as a valuable reference tool before, during, and after training as required by the AHA Program Administration Manual.