SP HSVR BBP Student EBook
En existenciasNo es un articulo reembolsable
Inicia sesión para agregar este elemento a tu lista de favoritos.
The AHA's Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course has been updated to reflect updates to the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29CFR 1910.1030), which is published by the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
The AHA's Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. This course is designed to meet OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
Upon completion of this course, students receive a course completion certificate that can be presented to their employer. There is no skills test or skills demonstration at the end of this course; however, the AHA provides an optional written exam if the employer requires an exam for completion.
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the importance of taking the Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course
- Define bloodborne pathogens
- Describe the four main steps for staying safe when facing an occupational exposure
- Discuss how universal precautions, personal protective equipment, and handwashing can protect them from infection
- Recognize warning signs and labels for biohazards
- Recall how to safely remove gloves
- Discuss how to dispose of sharps and other blood-containing items
- Identify the types of spills and methods to clean them
- Discuss their exposure control plan
The Spanish Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Student eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s printed Spanish Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Student Workbook. It offers an alternative to the printed student workbook and is for use by a single student before, during, and after the Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course.
The AHA’s eBook store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA course materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader iPublishCentral.
Minimum technical requirements are available at https://ebooks.heart.org/staticcms/support.
The Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course was designed specifically for workers with a reasonable chance of coming into contact with bloodborne pathogens such as correctional officers, childcare workers, security guards, maintenance workers, school personnel, hotel housekeepers, health and fitness club staff, and tattoo artists.