Hybrid learning builds competence
SimCapture for SkillsOptimera utvärderingarna av studenternas prestationer för att bemästra färdigheter
SimCapture for Skills is a solution for efficient, objective digital assessment and evaluation of peer-to-peer and individual skills practice, resulting in better program outcomes.
Bridge faculty instruction for students with simple cloud-based access to content on any web-enabled device. When combined with any hands-on skills trainer, SimCapture for Skills facilitates hybrid learning and helps students build their competence up to skills mastery.
Improve readiness for practice
Learners prepare for future clinical practice by:
- Accessing the content, training, and other resources from their mobile devices or laptops.
- Refining their skills practice on any skills trainer either by themselves (with self-recording feature) or with a peer.
- Receiving performance-specific analysis of their skills application.
- Improving their readiness at their own pace and from anywhere.
Instructors optimize teaching delivery and support learners by:
- Communicating instructions, guidance, and exercises at scale (individually, selected group, or entire class).
- Evaluating learners’ self-recorded, skills practice videos.
- Gaining actionable insights on learners’ progress, such as frequency of practice and individual/group challenges.
- Leveraging data to provide precise feedback for improved practice.
Data-driven education is the future
Measure progress and validate competences with meaningful reports
All data is automatically captured and arranged into useful reports for learning needs analysis - making it easier for faculty to track learner progress over time and to view/compare cohorts and courses.
Leverage video, data capture and tailored skills checklists to strengthen evaluation objectivity.
Train on the Modular Skills Trainer, anywhere, anytime
Build competence in
Combine SimCapture for Skills with the Modular Skills Trainer for a dynamic learning experience. The portable trainer is designed for nursing education and include 16 essential skills. With the self-record as well as peer-to-peer checklists, students can rehearse essential psychomotor skills from practically anywhere.